I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Carri over at Simply Done Wright and then yesterday by Jessi at Practically Functional.
Thank you so much Carri & Jessi for choosing me. I have to be honest I’m such a new blogger I had not heard of the Liebster Award. I feel very honored to be nominated. As part of the nomination, Carri asked me to share five or six random facts about myself. So here they are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Pleas Share 5 Random Facts about yourself.
Sometimes it’s a little hard to tell how many followers a blog has. And does the award mean RSS subscribers only, or do Facebook followers count as well? I’m not super clear on the concept, but I’ve done my best!