We have this really yummy store in Traverse City called Fustini’s. They make all different flavors of oils and vinegar’s. My hubby and I love this one:
1. Choose your herbs- pretty much any herb will work.
2. Wash and dry the herbs. Just pat them dry with a towel. It’s important that they are dry.
3. Heat the oil over a slow flame in a saucepan. Just until it’s warm, not hot.
4. Place the dried herbs into your mason jar. I didn’t count mine but probably 12-15 sprigs.
5. Pour the oil into the jar covering the herbs. Let cool.
6. Once cool place lids on jar and set in a dark, cool place for one week.
7. After a week, strain out the herbs and spices. Congratulations, you have just learned how to make your very own herb-infused olive oil!
The Dedicated House
Natasha in Oz
One Creative Mommy
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Debt Free Mommy
Sugar Bee Crafts
Growing Home Blog