It’s time for our last installment of prayers. I hope this series has motivated you to pray God’s word over your children intentionally. It sure has me.
“God does nothing except in response to believing prayer.”
May we have faith to believe God is faithful and hears our prayers.
If you need the past weeks prayers you can find them here:
Week 1 here
Week 2 here
Week 3 here
Week 4 here
Here is a copy of the calendar. You can download a copy of it here:
This week we are focusing on the 5th and last week of prayers.
Destroying Family Bondage
- I pray that the inheritance I leave to my children will be the rewards of a godly life and a clean heart before you. Proverbs 13:22
- Jesus said, “I give you the authority over all the powers of the enemy.” Luke 10:19 If there is any work of the enemy in my family’s past that seeks to encroach upon the life of________________. I break it now by the power and authority given me in Jesus Christ.
- Thank you father that you have qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Colossians 1:12. I pray that __________________ will not inherit any bondage from his earthly family.
- Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not let ______________ be entangled with a yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1.
- Therefore if _______________ is in Christ, they are a new creation; old things (our family bondage)has passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Growing in Faith
- You Lord, have dealt to each one a measure of faith Romans 12:3. I pray that you would take the faith you have planted in _________________ and multiply it.
- May the truth of your word be firmly established in _____________ heart so that faith will grow daily and navigate their life.
- May ______________ faith be the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
- Without faith it is impossible to please you God. Please help ________________ believe you and believe that you are a rewarder of those who diligently seek you. Hebrews 11:6
- If ___________________ has the faith of a mustard see, they will be able to say to this mountain “Move from here to there”, and it will move for them. For nothing is impossible for you. Matthew 17:20
- You have risen, God, and now you have mercy on _____________ for the time to favor _____________ has come. Psalms 102:13
- You have called ______________, Lord, You have blessed __________ and increased ____________ You have comforted all their waste places and have made their desert like the Garden of Eden.
- Thank you Lord, that your favor makes a circle all about _____________ like a shield. Psalm 5:12
- Thank you God, that you have made _______ the head and not the tail. Deuteronomy 28:13
- _________________ has found new life in you, Jesus, so they now have your favor in everything that concerns their life. Proverbs 8:35
- I pray that ________________ would be trustworthy in how they handle wealth, and that they would be single-minded in their devotion to you, recognizing that they cannot serve both God and money. Luke 16:10-13
- Don’t let _________________ be arrogant or put his hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but let him put his hope in you. Let him enjoy all that you have provided for him, and cause him to be rich in good deeds, being generous and always willing to share. Let _______________ lay up treasure for himself as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that he can take hold of the life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19
- Help ______________ understand that “he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.” Don’t let ___________ wear themselves ou to get rich; give them the wisdom they need to show restraint.
- Enable ___________ to support and provide for his relatives especially his immediate family, so that no one can accuse them of denying their faith or behaving worse than an unbeliever would. 1 Timothy 5:8
- Teach ___________ to sow generously, that they might also reap generously. Let their giving be marked by cheerfulness rather than by reluctance, and supply all their needs so that they will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
- Teach ___________ to number his days and recognize how few they are; help him to spend them as he should. Psalm 90:12
- Cause __________ to put their trust in you. Oh Lord, let them say; “You are my God, my times and my days are in your hands. Psalms 31:14-15
- Cause ____________ to look carefully how they walk, not as unwise bus as wise, make the most of their time and understanding your will. Ephesians 5:15-17
Preparation for Career
- Help us to train ________________ in the way that they should go, so that when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
- Cause ______________ to delight in you, and give them the desires of their heart. Let them commit their way to you, trusting in you as make their righteousness shine like the dawn. Psalm 37:4-5
- Teach ___________. O Lord, to follow your decrees, give _______________ understanding to keep your law and obey it with all their heart. Direct ____________ in the path of your commands, and let them find delight there. Turn their heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Psalm 119:33-36
- Fill _______________ with the knowledge of your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that they may live a life worthy of you and please you in every way. Colossians 1:9-10
- Whatever ________________ finds to do let them work at it with all their heart, knowing that they are ultimately working for you. Colossians 3:23
- May _____________________ be renewed in the spirit of their mind. Ephesians 4:23
- Thank you that _____________________ has the mind of Christ, Your thoughts thinking through _______________ 1 Corinthians 2:16
- ______________ is now keeping their mind in perfect peace, O Lord, for their mind is stayed on You, trusting in You. Isaiah 26:3
- May the word of God take root in _____________ heart and fill their mind with things that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy. Philippians 4:8
- _____________________ no longer has her mind on the enemy, but _______________ mind is stayed on you and your word. Isaiah 10:20
(Visited 673 times, 1 visits today)