Here’s how what you need and how your do it:
Broccoli Cheese Soup
1 t. dry mustard powder
4. Melt butter in microwave for 30 sec. Slowly add the flour, salt and pepper and dry mustard. Stir well.
5. Add flour mixture to the pan of chicken broth stirring continuously.
6. Add milk and stir. Stir and heat together on medium heat until soup starts to thicken about 5 min.
7. Add cheeses and stir until completely melted.
8.. Add in steamed broccoli. Stir and heat.
9. Garnish with shredded cheese.
10.. Eat immediately.
Do you like to cook? Are you good at planning your meals? If I had to grade myself in the meal planning department I would get a D. Not sure what the hang up is or why it seems hard for me but it does. I ran across eMeals a menu planning site that has menu plans based on the stores you shop at and that weeks sales. Family Week at eMeals is September 24-28. You can see a PDF for Family Week that includes 2 free full menus, recipes, and family activities here: https://emeals.com/family-week. Try it out and see if you like it. Then if you do you can go to the link below and join and receive 15% off using the code: FAMILY
Do you enjoy menu planning? Do you do it every week?? This is one thing I want to improve on.