I just received an email from one of my life coaching resources and was shocked to see the title “5 Questions to make the most of 2012’s Final 90 Days.” I don’t know about you but the time is whizzing by and before we know it, it will be Jan. 1, 2013.
The title really made me stop and THINK. What do I want to accomplish these last days of 2012? Since we’re coming into the busiest time of the year I want to be intentional and live purposefully. I decided to come up with my own 5 Questions to make the most of 2012’s Final 81 Days?? (we’re already down to 81 days, YIKES!!)
1. What things have I made progress on these last 9 months? (9 months is long enough to have had a baby.)
2. What am I passionate about and looking forward to in the next 81 days?
3. What relationships will I focus on for the coming months?
4. What are my top 3 strengths and how can I use them the next 81 days?
5. What ways can I increase my service and value to others for the next 3 months?
I’ve got some praying and thinking to do! What about you? Are you living these last days of 2012 purposefully? I’d challenge you to.