Hi guys!! I would like to share with you a new blog series I’m going to be starting. Last year my daughter Adriane said, mom you should do a blog series on health and exercise. You’ve never done anything on your blog in this area. Recently my daughter Carissa said to me, Mom you need to do a blog series on health and exercise, you’ve never done anything on this topic. Well…. there is something about me you need to know, I can’t get on my blog and teach something I’m not doing myself. I need to be willing to live it if I’m going to write about it. So after much soul searching and prayer and looking at things around me I’ve decided to take the plunge into this area ( and I mean it’s a plunge!)
This is not going to be a “diet” series but a “Love your Body” series. I want to focus on liking my body right where it is. It is a gift from God and to beat it to a pulp every day of my life is NOT being a good steward. Side note, have you ever thought back 10-15 years and remember thinking you were so fat and now you’d do anything to go back to that size??? Well, I think it’s crucial we learn to LOVE us just the way we are right now. Then and only then we will see lasting changes.
My thoughts are this:
1. I want to share a life lesson activity every week to look inside at what’s really going on. Lasting change won’t happen until we make some internal changes.
2. I’d like to share a series of easy exercise routines. I get bored easy and if it’s boring I won’t do it. I also know I won’t do anything if I don’t have a plan so now I will have no excuses.
3. I will share a healthy recipe I’d like to try each week as well.
4. I’m will be open to sharing whatever God shows me as well as what I’m learning about myself.
5. I will be doing everything I write about (at least that’s my goal and with putting this into print, I have to right??)
I will start the series on Monday 3/10 so if you have someone you think might be interested in following along, please send them my way or share on your social media. If you have a suggestion of something you’d like covered, leave me a comment and let me know. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this. You can leave a comment or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: I am in no way an expert in this area. I’m sharing things I’m willing to try, if you feel it’s uncomfortable, unhealthy then PLEASE follow your own instincts. I will be sharing things I find from the Pinterest or the internet.
Looking forward to growing and learning with you!