Yoplait Go Big is inviting parents to write a letter to their teens or tweens and share with them why they are so amazing. I was excited to do that. I happen to love and enjoy my teen boys. A lot of people are afraid of the teen years but I’ll take a teenager over a two year old any day. Here is my letter to my twin teen boys.
Dear Carson and Connor,
As you enter your senior year I wanted to take a moment and write a letter sharing with you how much your dad and I love you. You have gone from little boys who were so mischievous to wonderful young men.
As you two are ready to head out into the world. I want to share some words of wisdom and encouragement to you.
1. Your dad and I would like you to know that you are loved. You are valued and an important part of the Camp family. You belong and are needed!
2. You have the world at your fingertips. Don’t waste it. You were created for a purpose. You have an enemy who would love to devour you. 1 Pet. 5:8. Always be alert to his sneaky ways. To do that you need to be plugged into God.
3. You have gifts and talents unique to you. Work to discover them and use them. You are God’s masterpiece. He created you so you can do the good things he planned for you to do long ago. Eph. 2:10
Some of the character traits we see in you two are:
1. Perseverance- You two have learned to push through when things are HARD! You’ve played for teams that have been massacred and you’ve still hung in there.
2. Encouragement- You are both incredible encouragers. To encourage means to inspire others to be courageous. You build people up. You believe the best in people. You help others be better and in the process you become better people.
3. Work ethic- You know how to work hard and push yourself towards your goals.
4. You have strong leadership skills, cultivate those skills and become the best leaders you can be.
The world needs what you have! Don’t hide under a bushel. Rise and shine!
You are amazing! I love you.
Here are Carson and Connor enjoying a Go Big Yogurt after they busted their buns in their game. It’s the perfect snack for big boys.
Even dads like Go Big Yogurts!
Yoplait Go Big is a new large teen-sized yogurt pouch made with real fruit and a cool packaging design. It contains no artificial coloring or high fructose corn syrup. Just tear the grip-and-rip pouch, and you are all set with a satisfying snack! Two variety packs are available: Cherry & Peach Mango and Mixed Berry & Strawberry. You can find Yoplait Go Big at Walmart Stores.