I have to share with you this Kindle Book deal I ran across. I purchased this book a couple weeks ago, (for a much higher price) and LOVED the book. It spoke deeply to my soul. I wanted to share this book with you because it was so good and the Kindle version is on sale for $1.99. (I’m not sure how long it will be $1.99) It’s worth full price but snag it while it’s on sale. 🙂
*This is an affiliate link. I do make a very small percentage off your purchase.
Here’s a summary of the book:
Have you bought the lie? Many of us do. We measure our worth by what others think of us. We compare and strive, existing mostly for the approval of others. Pressure rises, anxiety creeps in and we hustle to keep up.
Jesus whispers, I gave my life to set you free. I gave you purpose. I called you to live in freedom for that purpose. Yet we still hobble through life, afraid to confess all the ways we push against this truth because we can’t even believe it. We continue to grasp for the approval of anyone that will offer it: whether strangers, friends, or community.
Christ doesn’t say you can be or may be or will be free. He says you are free.
Dare you believe it?
In You Are Free, Rebekah invites you to:
• Overcome the exhaustion of trying to meet the expectations of others and rest in the joy God’s freedom brings.
• Release stress, anxiety and worry, to uncover the peace that comes from abiding in His presence.
• Find permission to grieve past experiences, confess areas of brokenness, and receive strength in your journey towards healing.
• Throw off self-condemnation, burn superficial masks and step boldly into what our good God has for you.
• Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free.
Freedom is for everyone who wants it—the lost, the wounded, and those weary from all of the striving. It’s for those who gave up trying years ago. It’s for those angry and hurt, brilliant and burnt by the Christian song and dance. You are the church, the people of God. You were meant to be free.