Hello, it’s time for some Creative Inspiration! It’s so nice to have you back to our Project Party.
We know that you will find LOTS of Inspiration!
Meet your hostesses:
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Barb FB | Tw | G+||Sydney FB | Inst | Pin||Lisa FB | Ins | Pin||Dina FB | Tw | Pin|
Please take some time to visit them and show them love.
In case you missed it, this is what I shared this week.
It’s Back to School Season. Some of you have already started and some of you will be starting soon. I have a wealth of resources to help you have a successful school year. Even if you’ve started school there are lots of ideas you will benefit from, so make sure you check these out.
- 2017 First Day of School Printables
- Back to School Organization
- My Back to School Organization
- Sandwich-less Lunches
- Sandwich-less Lunches 2
- Make Ahead Breakfasts
- Make Ahead Breakfasts 2
- Back to School Printable Lunch Box Planner, Notes & Jokes
- Make Ahead School Snacks
- Back to School Muffin Tin Recipes
- Freezer Slow Cooker Meals
- Back to School Clothing Checklist
- #1 Things Kids Need as they go Back to School
- Practical Tips for Back to School Routines
- First Day of School Photo Opportunities
- DIY Locker Accessories
- 15 Motivational Sports Printables
- Printable Motivational Binder Covers
Here are the features for this week!
DIY a Rustic Chalkboard by The Country Chic Cottage
I LOVE this fun fall wreath from Lolly Jane.
Fall Table Centerpiece by Momma D Jane
What have you been up to this week?
I can’t wait to see! Now, let’s get to the PARTYYYYYY!!!
Just a few guidelines:
* Please follow your hostesses.
* Link up to your post, NOT your main blog.
* Something made by you is a MUST! (no Etsy shops, parties, or giveaways)
* Visit a few blogs.
* Please share this party on your social media channels.
* Link up, make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.
You can follow me here:
I am so excited! I can’t wait to see what YOU are linking up!!! I know you will find many things that will INSPIRE you!