Thank you to Hamilton Beach for sponsoring today’s recipe and giveaway. #ad #HamiltonBeach #SlowCookerB2Sgiveaw
I have a great recipe for you today- Mouthwatering French Dip Sandwich. You throw the ingredients into the slow cooker, turn it on and then go about your business for 6-8 hours. Come back and turn the oven on and you’ll have a great dinner ready in 15 minutes. Back to School time is the perfect time for a quick & easy meal like this one.
Here’s what you need to make this delicious quick & easy meal.
Mouthwatering French Dip Sandwiches
- 3-5 pound beef roast
- 1 package of dry Italian dressing
- 1 package of French onion soup
- 1 package of dry Ranch dressing
- 1 cup of water
- 1 package of hoagie buns
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- sliced pepperoncinis
- au ju sauce
- Put the first 5 ingredients in the crock pot on low. Let it cook until fork tender-approximately 6 hours. Once the beef is done to your liking shred the meat with a fork.
- Turn oven on broil. Open up your bun and put under the broiler to toast the buns. After they are toasted add the beef to both sides of the open faced bun. Add a slice of cheese and place back under the broiler to melt the cheese. Once the cheese is melted add the pepperoncinis and close the bun. Cut them in half and place on a plate.
- Heat up your au ju sauce then pour into individual ramekins to dip your sandwich in.
This recipe is perfect to use in this Hamilton Beach slow cooker.
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
The Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, has some amazing features:
- Thermometer probe for precise results
- Set it and forget it® with cooking modes featuring automatic keep warm
- 3 program choices for easy, automatic cooking: Probe, Program, and Manual
- Spill-resistant travel— the lid quickly seals in place with the clip-tight gasket lid
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
- 6-quart oval crock is the perfect size for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Wraparound, even heat cooks food evenly and consistently
- Removable, dishwasher safe oval stoneware crock & Lid
- Power interrupt protection – keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
- Backed by a one-year warranty
Back to School Slow Cooker Giveaway
Thank you to Hamilton Beach for sponsoring this back to school slow cooker giveaway. This giveaway is also brought to you by Juggling Act Mama, Doodlecraft, Second Chance to Dream, Life a Little Brighter, My Life as Robin’s Wife, Ever After in the Woods, I Love My Disorganized Life, Bowl Me Over, and Walking on Sunshine Recipes. Not only is the lucky winner going to get receive at Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, but he or she is also going to receive a prize pack with the following items:
Official Rules and Conditions for this giveaway: One winner will receive a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker along with a prize pack valued at approximately $100. Open to US residents adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 9/12/2018. Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
More Yummy Slow Cooker Recipes perfect for your Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
Back to School Freezer Crock Pot Meals – These recipes will help you even more with the craziness of back to school by freezing meals ahead of time and then dumping them in the slow cooker.
Crock Pot Beef & Noodles-This recipe is one of my top 10 popular posts. An amazing comfort meal.
20 Quick & Delicious Crock Pot Soups-Soup weather will be here soon. I LOVE soup! Lots of great recipes here.
Check out these other slow cooker recipes from my talented friends:
- Everyday Slow Cooker Pot Roast – My Life as Robin’s Wife
- Cornbread-Topped Cheesy Corn and Potato Chowder – Life a Little Brighter
- Asian Pulled Pork Sliders – Ever After in the Woods
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Feast Recipes – Doodlecraft
- Easy Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe – Bowl Me Over
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe – Juggling Act Mama
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake – I Love My Disorganized Life
- Potato and Corn Chowder – Walking on Sunshine
If you try this Mouthwatering French Dip Sandwich, leave me a commment and let me know how you liked it.