1. Karri Reiser
    June 17, 2012
    Thank you for linking at the Our Favorite Things Link Party at My Life's a Treasure. Your organizing ideas for camping are terrific, nothing worse then getting out into the middle of nowhere and find out your forgot something. I also love your tinfoil meal ideas. They can even work for backyard camping.

2. Nicole@Show Off Frid
    June 18, 2012
    Thank for the helpful lists! We're going camping this weekend. Good timing!

June 18, 2012
      Oooh.. Have lots of fun!! We'll be going this weekend as well.

3. Barb@Secondchancetod
    June 18, 2012
    Thank you Karri! The tinfoil meals would work for backyard camping. We also use the hobo pie irons around our campfire.

4. Full Circle Creation
    June 19, 2012
    Great tips! I haven't gone camping in years but if I go again I'll definitely keep your tips in mind. Thanks for linking up to the All Star Block Party!Holly

June 21, 2012
      Thank you Holly! Have a great night!

5. Ruth @ atnumber29
    June 20, 2012
    We do Guide (Girls Scout) camp like that, but family camping not so much. This is a cool post for ideas, thank you!

June 21, 2012
      Ruth, I'm so glad I could share some ideas with you. Happy Guide Camping!

6. MB@NewLifeSteward
    June 20, 2012
    Oh I am not a camper, but I am an organizer! I may have to adapt your organization for when we go on vacations!Mary Bethnewlifesteward.com

June 21, 2012
      MB, I'm sure you could easily adapt it. I need to have your organization rub off on me. Thanks for visiting.

7. allisamazing
    June 20, 2012
    What great organiziational charts for camping!

June 21, 2012
      Thank you so much! Thanks for your comment. Have a great night!

8. Jessi W
    June 21, 2012
    We (my parents and brother and I) love to camp and when my brother and I were younger we went for at least a week every summer up to a gorgeous state park in Oregon. My husband likes to camp too, so we're definitely going to start a tradition when we have kids! Thank you so much for linking this and your camping activity ideas up to The Fun In Functional!

June 21, 2012
      Jessi, you are very welcome. I have so many wonderful memories of camping as a child and as a married person we rarely went until about 10 years ago and we go 3-4 times every summer for a long weekend. It will be great memories for your children. Enjoy!

9. Six Sisters
    June 21, 2012
    This list will be so helpful!! Thanks so much! We appreciate you linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you'll come back soon! -The Sisters

June 25, 2012
      Thanks for linking up such a great party!

10. KCoake
    June 21, 2012
    These look like good tips! I am pinning them to reference them later.

June 25, 2012
      Thank You!

11. Printabelle
    June 21, 2012
    Excellent list! Thanks very much!

June 25, 2012
      Thank you Printabelle!

12. Susie @Bowdabra
    June 22, 2012
    Hi BarbThank you for linking up your awesome Camping 2012 post in our Saturday Crafty Showcase last week! Your post was one of our top most clicked post and you are being featured today! Stop on over and say HI and see your feature. We'll be giving you a Facebook, twitter and Pinterest shout out today! We would LOVE for you to stop in on Saturday-Thur and link up more of your crafty post! Perhaps you want to share pt. 2? lol We love your blog and thrilled that you found us.Susie @Bowdabrahttp://bowdabrablog.com/2012/06/22/feature-friday-bowdabra-top-crafty-showcase-picks-2/

June 25, 2012
      Thank You Susie! I so appreciate it. I linked up Part 2 and Part 3 as well. Thanks again! Barb

13. Jill
    June 22, 2012
    Going to try some of this for the Great American Backyard Campout this weekend! Too fun!

June 25, 2012
      Jill, Hope your camping trip was great! I'd love to hear what you made. Barb

14. Katie's Nesting
    June 22, 2012
    Thanks for sharing these handy organizers and printables. I don't camp anymore but I remember weekends with the pop up trailer with my parents and how much there was to remember and pack!

June 25, 2012
      Katie, Thanks so much! I appreciate your comment. Barb

15. Kathryn
    June 22, 2012
    Thanks for the organizing list. I needed that!

June 25, 2012
      You are welcome Kathryn! Glad I could help. Barb

16. Krista @ While He Wa
    June 23, 2012
    Whoa! This is amazing! We don't get to go camping as much as we'd like, but this would definitely help. You seem to have this down pat. Thank you so much for sharing and offering your printable lists! They are awesome!

June 25, 2012
      Krista, Glad I could help you. Thanks for visiting! Barb

17. Claiming Our Space
    June 23, 2012
    What a great post. If we camped I would be pinning this for sure. But alas, D says he hit his "camping" limit in the Army so it is hotels for us! :-) Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

June 25, 2012
      Well... you can use the Dessert one, which I will link up tomorrow in your own backyard. :) Thanks!

18. Lauren
    June 25, 2012
    i am SO glad i came across this. i am new to the camping scene. ive never been a fan of it, but my boyfriend convinced me to try it and now i'm in love. i can't wait to try some of these things! your check list is a must!

June 25, 2012
      Lauren, I'm so glad I could help and I'm even more thrilled that you discovered camping and are hooked! Thanks for visiting and commenting.

19. Christine
    June 26, 2012
    LOVE the printable Barb!!!! It's so nice of you to share it with others!Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! I can't wait to see what you'll be linking up this evening!

20. Sheryl Hall
    May 28, 2013
    Wow! Thanks to all these suggestions, me and my family do enjoy camping out together and it would be of great help if I could serve different kinds of food and dishes to then, which are easy to cook but yummy at the same time. I do appreciate your effort on this, and I'll make sure to try them out, each and every single one of them. -Sher H.

21. Zara Whitaker
    October 1, 2013
    The quality of your articles and listing is really attractive.http://bestom

22. Jenny Unternahrer
    June 10, 2014
    Great list, I always forget something!!

23. Carrie
    June 19, 2014
    I just got back from a camping trip with the fam. Wish I had your lists before I went ;) ! Thanks for linking this up to Think Tank Thursday. I featured you today! http://saving4six.com/2014/06/welcome-to-think-ta...

24. Karen
    July 22, 2015
    Thanks for the input!! We are doing our first time ever camping so I really need it the input! And since I am a wedding planner I need the checklist!! hahah Thanks

• bjac68
      July 25, 2015
      So glad you find the info useful and YES we all need the checklist.