Hello, it’s time for some Creative Inspiration! It’s so nice to have you back to our Project Party.
We know that you will find LOTS of
Meet your hostesses:
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Barb FB | Tw | G+||Sydney FB | Inst | Pin||Lisa FB | Ins | Pin||Dina FB | Tw | Pin|
Please take some time to visit them and show them some love.
Honey & Birch shared this delicious looking Roasted Tomato Zucchini Fettuccine. I can’t wait to try this.
The Organized Dream share this great DIY Cotton Boll Stem project. My daughter in law had some of these around her house and they were very pretty but they aren’t cheap. These were!
Lolly Jane shared these super cute Halloween Succulent Planters with us.
Thanks for all the great link ups this week!
What have you been up to this week?
I can’t wait to see! Now, lets get to the PARTYYYYYY!!!
Just a few guidelines:
* Please follow your hostesses.
* Link up to your post, NOT your main blog.
* Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, or giveawayas)
* Visit on a few blogs.
* Please share this party on your social media channels.
* Link up, make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
You can follow me here:
I am so excited! I can’t wait to see what YOU are linking up!!! I know you will find many things that will INSPIRE you!