{2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Super Bowl Sunday is COMING FAST!!!

I’m sharing ideas in one handy place for everything you need to
have a wonderful Super Bowl Party.

Here are some SUPER FUN Printables from Printabelle.

How fun are all these??  There are banners to print and hang and make festive!

free-super-bowl-party-printables-ravens-49ers

More Super Bowl Printables from Simply Create Designs

Here are 4 games for adults.

Kids Super Bowl Party

Coloring Pages for the kids at The Little Things

You can also find the individual teams logo to print and color as well.

If you want to sneak in some learning activities for the kids here is a great list of links at Make Learning Fun.

OK, Now for some yummy food ideas!

I WILL do this for the Super Bowl/Game Days!

Guacamole Football Field by Absolutely Monica

Put this yummy salsa close to your Guacamole Football Field.

An oldie but goody!

These looks YUMMY!

My boys love deviled eggs and they are cheap and fairly healthy.  Look how festive these are!
Pinned Image

You can’t have a Super Bowl game without wings can you?
Buffalowings

We LOVE jalapeno poppers.  I might have to give these a try
Mmmm…. I’ve made this dip before it’s really good.

I LOVE taquitos but have never tried to make my one.  I think I could handle these!!
If you want more food ideas visit
and  my

Celebrating with your family will build wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!!!!
Do you celebrate the Super Bowl?

Pin It

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Becoming MarthaAloha Friday Blog Hop

Saturday:
Thanks for stopping by. I’d love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.

Comments

1. the little things says

Thank you so much for featuring my superbowl coloring pages! great list of links you got here. amanda

2. Selene Galindo says

Awesome ideas! My favorite was the pizza! Glad I found you at Watcha Work up wednesday!restorationbeauty.com

3. Millie Snyder says

Barb, these are some awesome ideas! Thank you for sharing with us all! I can't wait to create some of these and see the reactions! I am loving the Buffalo Chicken dip!

4. Emily says

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing these at this week's Whip It Up Wednesday linky party! Can't wait to try some of these out!

5. Jocie@TheBetterHalf says

What great ideas, Barb. I love the pepperoni pizza! Thanks so much for sharing (sorry I was so late to visit from last week's Humble Brag link party!)

What a great Super Bowl party idea! These sound delicious! You are a featured favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Mackenzie :)

What a great Super Bowl party ideas! Adding a few of these to our list; sound delicious! You are a featured favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Mackenzie :)

8. Angie Generose says

I love this post! So many great ideas, and I love to see bloggers feature the work of others. Thank you so much for sharing this at my link party :)

Trackbacks

I’d love to have you follow along and catch the rest of this series. You can subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along viaFacebookGoogle + or .Twitter.
 photo 6c171ce1-4af5-4786-9353-d0a314977306_zps33457fd0.png  photo bae60660-50e7-45e6-9c17-a53e8753efea_zps5024667b.png  photo 1a86bab8-912d-4b1b-9892-458838d27749_zps4ad0cd2c.png  photo 9b3bc365-aa5f-4a48-97e5-6944aa3c3c20_zpsc491703e.png  photo f5061e53-07f9-4890-a947-3e0713a4387a_zps1a72baae.png  photo 12810623-e0ac-4f6a-b2e3-7de6fe00fe0d_zpse5871500.png  photo 66f07623-e3bd-451a-ab38-049c3b4192b3_zps4fb529e0.png