{2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Super+Bowl+Fun {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Super Bowl Sunday is COMING FAST!!!

I’m sharing ideas in one handy place for everything you need to
have a wonderful Super Bowl Party.

Here are some SUPER FUN Printables from Printabelle.

How fun are all these??  There are banners to print and hang and make festive!

SuperBowlCollage 580x580 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

More Super Bowl Printables from Simply Create Designs

SB Mash Image 580x773 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Here are 4 games for adults.

{2013 Super Bowl Fun}

football {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Coloring Pages for the kids at The Little Things

You can also find the individual teams logo to print and color as well.

{2013 Super Bowl Fun}

If you want to sneak in some learning activities for the kids here is a great list of links at Make Learning Fun.

FBPanthers {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

OK, Now for some yummy food ideas!

2067ace169ab272c85b82b7d08dbf606 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Guacamole Football Field by Absolutely Monica

Guacamole 15 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Put this yummy salsa close to your Guacamole Football Field.

l531370508 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

An oldie but goody!
 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

These looks YUMMY!
 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

My boys love deviled eggs and they are cheap and fairly healthy.  Look how festive these are!
65443000804955804 BExDQi1J c {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

You can’t have a Super Bowl game without wings can you?
buffalowings {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

We LOVE jalapeno poppers.  I might have to give these a try
jalapenopopperpinwheels 300x270 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}
Mmmm…. I’ve made this dip before it’s really good.
February Blog 343 300x200 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

I LOVE taquitos but have never tried to make my one.  I think I could handle these!!
baked+creamy+chicken+taquitos {2013 Super Bowl Fun}
If you want more food ideas visit
tailgating+food {2013 Super Bowl Fun}
and  my
25+Easy+Appetizers {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Celebrating with your family will build wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!!!!
Do you celebrate the Super Bowl?

8B4ABD42046C3AEF900C10458DEE3BCB1 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

pinit1 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

square1 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}keepcalm1 {2013 Super Bowl Fun}AlohaFridayBlogHopbutton {2013 Super Bowl Fun}

Saturday:
Thanks for stopping by. I’d love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.

Comments

1. the little things says

Thank you so much for featuring my superbowl coloring pages! great list of links you got here. amanda

2. Selene Galindo says

Awesome ideas! My favorite was the pizza! Glad I found you at Watcha Work up wednesday!restorationbeauty.com

3. Millie Snyder says

Barb, these are some awesome ideas! Thank you for sharing with us all! I can't wait to create some of these and see the reactions! I am loving the Buffalo Chicken dip!

4. Emily says

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing these at this week's Whip It Up Wednesday linky party! Can't wait to try some of these out!

5. Jocie@TheBetterHalf says

What great ideas, Barb. I love the pepperoni pizza! Thanks so much for sharing (sorry I was so late to visit from last week's Humble Brag link party!)

What a great Super Bowl party idea! These sound delicious! You are a featured favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Mackenzie :)

What a great Super Bowl party ideas! Adding a few of these to our list; sound delicious! You are a featured favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Mackenzie :)

8. Angie Generose says

I love this post! So many great ideas, and I love to see bloggers feature the work of others. Thank you so much for sharing this at my link party :)

Trackbacks