Valentine’s Book Page Bunting

Valentines+Book+Page+Bunting Valentines Book Page Bunting

Today I’m sharing a tutorial on my Valentine Book Page Bunting.
I LOVE how it looks with my Candle Cozies.
This project is very simple, inexpensive and quick to do.
book+page+bunting+supplies Valentines Book Page Bunting
You will need an old book preferably one falling apart or aged.
Mini clothespins
Embellishment of some sort- I used felt hearts
Ribbon
Cutter
1.  Remove @12 pages from your book. You might need more or less depending on how wide you want it to be.
Book Valentines Book Page Bunting
2.  Cut  your pages into a pennant shape.
book+page+cutting Valentines Book Page Bunting
3.  Add your embellishment to your pages.
book+page+bunting+contruction Valentines Book Page Bunting

4. Lay your ribbon out and place your book pages out on top of the ribbon. Once you like the spacing take your mini clothes pins and clip the page to the ribbon.

book+page+bunting+contruction2 Valentines Book Page Bunting
5.  Hang your bunting.
book+page+mantel3 Valentines Book Page Bunting
6.  Sit back and enjoy your decor.
book+page+mantel Valentines Book Page Bunting
Do you hang a Valentine’s Day Bunting??

Need some more decor ideas?  Check out these fun ideas!
Candle+Cozie Valentines Book Page Bunting

DIY Candle Cozies

Be+Mine+Wall+Art Valentines Book Page Bunting

Quick & Easy Valentine Wall Art

Thanks for stopping by. I’d love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.

8B4ABD42046C3AEF900C10458DEE3BCB1 Valentines Book Page Bunting

pinit1 Valentines Book Page Bunting

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

square1 Valentines Book Page Buntingkeepcalm1 Valentines Book Page BuntingAlohaFridayBlogHopbutton Valentines Book Page Bunting

Saturday:
Thanks for stopping by. I’d love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.

Comments

1. Michelle Hargreaves says

I'm such a sucker for bunting right now! I love the use of the felt heart stickers–I just picked those up myself!

2. Kelly Lynn says

What a simple and very pretty idea! I've been wanting to make some Valentines Day decorations for my home but not spend too much money or time. Love this idea! Thanks.

3. Leslie Stewart says

Very cute idea! Love it. Thanks for sharing it at my Twirl & Take a Bow party. Have a great week.LeslieHouse on the Way

Such cute Valentine Decorations!!! LOVE the bunting! So glad I just found you! Hopped over from Well Crafted Wednesdays and I'm happy to be your newest follower. Would love to have you stop by for a visit. Also "liked" you on FB! HUGS!!!

Hey! Thanks for linking up your awesome and inspiring project. Come visit us and link up another project next week in our Saturday Showcase! Have a good week, Susie@Bowdabrahttp://bowdabrablog.com

6. I Gotta Try That says

I love this it is so cute! So glad that you come and shared your cute stuff. Love your marriage challenges also. Have a great weekend.Hugs,Marcie

Trackbacks