{12 Skin Care Recipes Using Coconut Oil}

I found something new I LOVE!  I am in Florida visiting my mom and she has a jar of coconut oil in her cupboard.  I’m sure you’ve heard of it.  I had heard of it but never tried it.  When I saw it in her cupboard I knew I needed to try it.  I LOVE it!  I have very dry skin and my body was in need of some moisturizing.  It made my skin feel so good!  I liked it so much I wanted to find some skin care recipes using coconut oil so I can make some for myself.  I thought I’d share them with you as well.

Homemade Lotion Recipe all natural and easy to make Luxurious Homemade Lotion Recipe
Coconut Oil Moisture Treatment

photo-1
DIY: Coconut Lip Gloss

Easy Homemade Body Scrub: Vanilla Coconut - Body Scrub is the perfect last minute homemade gift idea! wonkywonderful.com
coconut salt scrub
Homemade Natural Sunscreen Recipe very moisturizing and easy to make Natural Homemade Sunscreen Recipe
How to make your own natural Vapor Rub for illnesses How to Make Your Own Natural Vapor Rub

Who knew your could make so many fun things with coconut oil??

Have you used coconut oil before? If so share with me how you use it. I’m excited to learn all I can about the benefits of coconut oil.

Pin It

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Becoming MarthaAloha Friday Blog Hop

Saturday:
Thanks for stopping by. I’d love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.

Comments

1. Anonymous says

We are foster parents and do a lot of respite and after hours placements. We have had a variety of children with ethnic hair and use it as a hair conditioner. Works so much better than the store boughts and so much safer on all of the kids especially the wee little ones.

I also have coconut oil in the pantry,inthe downstairs bathroom and in my dressingroom.. I use it for all sorts of things.My dry hair in Florida loves it and italso prevents the friz from taking over.I love the stuff..your recipes are really interestingand I'll be making a few.thanks for sharingSandy

These are fabulous links! I use coconut oil on my skin already and I'm gonna try it on my hair; it needs it bad. :) I found you via Terrific Tuesdays.

I haven't made any beauty products with coconut oil yet, but would love to! So far, I just put it on toast in place of butter, then add some jam on top. Sometimes I bake with it too. It tastes good and is so good for you!

We love coconut oil over here! I use it on everything, including our food. My favorite use for skin care is to whip it in the kitchenaid and use it as a moisturizer! Much, much better than regular coconut oil!

We have been cooking solely with coconut oil for about a month, and I just recently started looking for skin care ideas using it as well. My son has severe eczema, so I think this will help him a lot. Thank you for compiling these! :-) Visiting from the LLR linky party.

7. Jocie@TheBetterHalf says

great round up Barb! pinning now. I have started coking with coconut oil and love it, but haven't gotten into the world of skin and hair care! :)

Thanks so much for putting all of these ideas on one page… definitely will be pinning as a reference. Been dying to try out some uses for coconut oil, but wanted to "collect" several ideas before buying some, since it is a little pricey.Thanks, again, for link up with The Bliss Project!

This sounds pretty awesome. Was never really too sure about this before, as I’d heard of it but was a bit… before, but will be grabbing it now you recommended it, definitely going to try it out. Xskin care.

Trackbacks