1. Linda@MixedKreations
    March 22, 2015
    Cool thanks for the recipes! I need to try the wrinkle fighter, and I think I have everything to make it. Pinning and sharing with my daughter. Thanks!

• bjac68
      March 23, 2015
      Thanks Linda! I am really enjoying the wrinkle fighter cream! If you have everything I say go for it. Thanks again for pinning!

2. Elizabeth
    June 12, 2015
    This is very helpful I am at wits end trying to find some bug off spray or something for the summer. My granddaughter, when she uses the commercial sprays, the bugs attack her even more!

• bjac68
      June 12, 2015
      Yay Elizabeth. Glad you could find something to help you out. Enjoy your summer. Barb

3. Jennifer Whipple
    December 10, 2015
    Hi - can you tell me how much the healing hand lotion recipe makes? I am going to use 1/4 pint jars. I would like to give as Christmas gifts.Thanks.

December 10, 2015
      Jennifer, I haven't personally made that lotion but have made the pain cream as well as the face cream and I put them in the 1/4 pint jars. Hope that helps you. Have a wonderful Christmas.

4. Jennifer Whipple
    December 10, 2015
    Hi - does one recipe usually fill up more than one jar?

December 11, 2015
      The Healing hand lotion will because it uses 1 cup of coconut oil. Probably 2 jars.

5. Linda at Mixed Kreations
    February 14, 2016
    Oh cool! Thanks for the recipes cards, I love my oils. I make my own body wash and face wash but I haven't tried these recipes. Pinning! Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted...The Pinterest Game #30aMy Profile

February 15, 2016
      Thank you Linda. I haven't made my own body wash or face wash but do have the supplies to do it. Just need time. Thanks for stopping by.

6. Kim
    February 14, 2016
    What a helpful post! Saving to use as needed - I love my oils!

February 15, 2016
      Thank you Kim!! I hope you enjoy and yes the oils are wonderful.

7. CD Loken
    February 16, 2016
    How wonderful it is to find a post that actually shares so many amazing homemade remedies! LOVE!! I'm definitely pinning! Thank you so much for sharing at the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!

February 16, 2016
      Thank you so glad you like it and thanks for hosting!

8. Nicole
    February 19, 2016
    Such a wonderful resource!! We have been on a journey for 4 years now for going natural it is amazing how much better you feel the more chemicals you stop putting in your body and homes!! I will be printing these out and trying some of them for sure. Stumbling, tweeting, pinning, and sharing on Google+!! Thanks so much for sharing on Inspire Me Monday!!

February 20, 2016
      Thank you so much Nicole for sharing and pinning. Also thanks for hosting so I can share. Have a GREAT weekend.

9. Jeanne Grunert
    February 22, 2016
    Very handy and easy to use recipe cards. You've provided your readers with a great service. Thanks for sharing your post on the #HomeMattersParty

10. Pam
    February 18, 2017
    These are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing them. I've been ridding myself of chemicals for some time now and it has made a huge difference. I'm doing as well with it when it comes to food, however. Visiting from Saturday Sharefest!

February 18, 2017
      Thank you so much Pam! So glad you like them and YAY for you changing your lifestyle. It's hard at times. Keep up the good work.

11. Marie
    February 24, 2017
    That lemongrass and lavender sugar scrub sounds amazing! These are all super handy recipe cards. Thanks for sharing your printable with us at Merry Monday this week! Marie recently posted...The Parenting Tips No One Tells YouMy Profile

February 24, 2017
      Thanks so much for hosting so I can share my projects with others. Have a great week!

February 24, 2017
      Thank you so much Marie for hosting so I can link up my projects. Have a great weekend.

12. Sara
    February 28, 2017
    Cute printables! Thanks for sharing at the Home Matters Link Party! #HomeMattersParty

13. Amy
    March 29, 2017
    I'm assuming the pain cream uses coconut oil? How much?

March 31, 2017
      Yes, 1/3 cup of coconut oil. Sorry about that! Have a great week Amy.

14. Devera Molloy
    March 29, 2018
    How can I sign up for your daily emails?

March 31, 2018
      I can sign you up? Do you want me to use the deveramolloy1950@gmail.com address?

15. Kelley Shelson
    April 22, 2018
    I am just learning about making homemade healthier products for my body. I am allergic to coconut oil, is there anything else I can use?

April 26, 2018
      Hi Kelley, Try any one of the following: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sunflower Seed Oil Grapeseed Oil Almond Oil Avocado Oil Hemp Seed Oil Neem Oil Shea ButterGood luck on your journey into a healthy lifestyle. :)

16. Essential Oil
    August 14, 2018
    After going over a number of the articles on your blog, I truly appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website too and let me know what you think. Essential Oil recently posted...Essential OilMy Profile