1. bjac68
    June 23, 2015
    I forgot them! We can make them at the 4th and photograph them.

• Olga
      May 11, 2016
      Hello! This may sound like a silly question but how do you make the ingredients inside the grill iron parts stay together while closing it? It seems like it would all fall out!

May 11, 2016
        We only use one side of the iron. We place the bread butter side down, add the ingredients. Add the other piece of buttered bread butter side up and then put the 2 irons together. It's not a silly question, glad you asked. :)

2. bjac68
    June 29, 2015
    Thanks for pinning Brenda and thanks for stopping by!

3. Mary Gilbert
    June 29, 2015
    Shared! Glad you posted on Motivation Monday

• bjac68
      June 29, 2015
      Thank you for sharing. Have a great night.

4. klaur2222
    June 30, 2015
    These are awesome! And so timely for us as we will be heading out for the annual family camping trip! Thank you for sharing these with us at Brag About It! ~Laurie Myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.blogspot.com

• bjac68
      July 1, 2015
      Oh yay!! So glad you like them.Hopefully you can find one or two you can use for your trip. Have a blast camping!!

5. bjac68
    July 1, 2015
    Thank you Kelly! So glad you liked them. Have a great day.

6. Emily
    May 5, 2016
    These all sound great! Thanks for sharing with Merry Monday this week :)

May 6, 2016
      Thank you Emily and thanks for hosting.

7. Michelle James
    May 10, 2016
    Wow! I want to go camping just to try these recipes! Awesome! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

May 11, 2016
      Thanks Michelle! We make the pizza ones at out bonfires, you don't just have to use them for camping. Thanks for hosting! Barb

8. Cynthia Rusincovitch
    May 10, 2016
    My husband and I NEED one of these! I didn't even know something like this existed! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!

May 11, 2016
      Cynthia, you DO need one. Ours are used multiple times a summer. Thanks for hosting so I can link up. :)

9. Katie
    June 23, 2017
    We've been making pie irons all my life! I've done a lot of these, but there's a few I'll be trying! Thanks! ... I'll share a couple of our favs that you don't have on here. Apple pie filling and cheddar cheese slices. It sounds gross, but it is SO good!!! And spaghetti pie irons. Whatever you want in your spaghetti, but definitely use garlic bread! Italian sub; lunch meat/pepperoni, other toppings of your desire, Italian dressing, and bread. I love sharing :)

June 23, 2017
      THANK YOU, Katie, for sharing these ideas! I'm so glad you stopped by to share those with us. By the way, my hubby loves apple pie with cheese on it so I'm positive he'd love that as well. Thanks again!! Barb

10. Billi-Jean Reeve
    March 9, 2018
    All great recipes, but don't forget you can also fry eggs and make fabulous square pancakes in a pie iron!

March 21, 2018
      Awesome suggestions!! Thanks!

11. Erlene
    July 8, 2018
    What the what?! I need to get some of these pie irons. I think the kids will get a kick out of this. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.