1. Claire Hartburn
    November 2, 2013
    Great project !!I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!Look forward to seeing you there :)http://lemonpaperdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/craft-create-inspire-linky-party-4.htmlClaire x

2. Summer Rumsey
    November 8, 2013
    Oh this is perfect for this time of year! Loving all your printables! Thanks for linking up to my linky party!

3. Lisa
    November 14, 2013
    I love all these ideas and printables. Thanks for sharing them!

4. Las Vegas Dryer Service
    September 15, 2014
    Hey very nice blog! Here is my blog ... Las Vegas Dryer Service

5. Suzanne Holt
    October 21, 2014
    Appreciate how this makes me focus my thoughts of gratitude. A great reminder of how much there is to be thankful for. Pinned.

• bjac68
      October 21, 2014
      Suzanne, I'm so glad you find this sheet helpful. We all certainly need to focus on gratitude Thank you for pinning it as well. Blessings!

6. JaneEllen
    October 31, 2017
    So good to hear from you Barb, you've been missed but we understand how life rushes by. All your Thanksgiving printables are so special, thank you for sharing them all. I like to take printables prepared to Thanksgiving dinner at our youngest daughters/family's house for dinner. Then after we eat we sit around table talking. For few years we lived pretty far away from any of our kids (4)we were in MT and KY while most of them lived in San Diego areas. Now our two oldest live in San Diego and two youngest live in Grand Junction areas. Our youngest son always spends time with his wife's family and friends, she doesn't like us cause we don't have money, (never has liked us since they married almost 30 yrs. ago). But spending time with youngest daughter and her family makes such a difference. We are close to our two wonderful grand daughters. Take care of yourself, don't try to do too much, there's only one of you. Happy rest of week

November 6, 2017
      Hi Jane Ellen, Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved hearing about your holiday celebration. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks again for stopping by to say Hi!