1. Shirley
    May 10, 2016
    A lot of nice ideas in your list. I'll be sharing on my FB page today. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. Shirley recently posted...$100 Walmart Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

May 11, 2016
      Thanks so much Shirley for sharing! Also, thanks for hosting so that I can link up. :)

2. Nicole
    May 10, 2016
    I'm sure that all of these ideas are such a wonderful help for camping!! It is a great list!! Sharing with my followers. Thanks for sharing on Inspire ME Monday. I hope you have a wonderful week!! Nicole recently posted...50 Stunning Cupcakes Recipes To Fulfill your CravingsMy Profile

May 11, 2016
      Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting so I can link up. Barb

3. Michelle James
    May 18, 2016
    This is a great post! FB share! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty Michelle James recently posted...Home Matters Linky Party #86My Profile

May 20, 2016
      Thank you so much Michelle for sharing! I really appreciate it. Thanks for hosting as well.

4. Jamie
    May 19, 2016
    What great ideas!! I love the solar lights in the pot, that would even look good in my garden! #HomeMattersParty Jamie recently posted...Make an Upcycled Seed Starter #DIY #GardenMy Profile

May 20, 2016
      They would be cute in your garden. Thanks for hosting so I can link up. Have a great weekend.

5. Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai
    May 22, 2016
    Hey, Barb! Just wanted to let you know that we loved your 12 Helpful Camping Hacks so much when you shared it at the #HomeMattersParty last week, we’ve FEATURED it THIS WEEK! Hope you can check it out when you get a sec! Happy weekend!!! http://lifewithlorelai.com/2016/05/19/home-matters-linky-party-87/~Lorelai Life With Lorelai / Home Matters Linky Party

May 24, 2016
      Thank you so much Lorelai. I'm really excited. Thanks for hosting each week so I can share. Have a great day.

6. Ancholy
    May 26, 2016
    My family loves to camp, we often organize camping on summer it's great to relax with your loved ones Ancholy recently posted...Best TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT for The Money ReviewsMy Profile

7. Maria Smith
    June 13, 2016
    These camping tips are really great and helpful. I had bookmarked this for next time

June 15, 2016
      Glad you found them helpful Maria. I'm getting ready to take my first camping trip of the summer in a week or so and will be using a lot of these ideas. Happy Camping!

8. Karen Howard
    June 11, 2019
    My favorite hack? The Fan! Fabulous Idea! They are all great ideas though. I can't get enough of your Ideas & Lists Or Those Wonderful Recipes for Camping, that I would Never Have Though Of !Thank You So Much for Such A Great List! I do have 1 concern though. The Foil Wrapped Meals. The Aluminum Leaks into the Food & has become somewhat of a problem the more we use it, according to articles I have read on it these past few yrs. I love the idea & have used it as well; so I started Wrapping Parchment or Waxed Paper around the food 1st, then put the A. Foil around it for safety sake.

June 12, 2019
      Karen, thanks for stopping by! What an incredible idea!! I love it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Camping!

9. Amy
    July 6, 2019
    Amazing ideaz! I will also be sharing them. The suggestions could save so much prep time while camping. Thanks for sharing!!

July 10, 2019
      Thank you so much Amy! I'm so glad you found these hacks helpful.

10. Leah Lupercio
    August 11, 2019
    We attach glow sticks to the tent strings on the ground and they work awesome!

August 12, 2019
      Leah that's an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing.