1. Shirley
    May 10, 2016
    A lot of nice ideas in your list. I'll be sharing on my FB page today. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. Shirley recently posted...$100 Walmart Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

May 11, 2016
      Thanks so much Shirley for sharing! Also, thanks for hosting so that I can link up. :)

2. Nicole
    May 10, 2016
    I'm sure that all of these ideas are such a wonderful help for camping!! It is a great list!! Sharing with my followers. Thanks for sharing on Inspire ME Monday. I hope you have a wonderful week!! Nicole recently posted...50 Stunning Cupcakes Recipes To Fulfill your CravingsMy Profile

May 11, 2016
      Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting so I can link up. Barb

3. Michelle James
    May 18, 2016
    This is a great post! FB share! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty Michelle James recently posted...Home Matters Linky Party #86My Profile

May 20, 2016
      Thank you so much Michelle for sharing! I really appreciate it. Thanks for hosting as well.

4. Jamie
    May 19, 2016
    What great ideas!! I love the solar lights in the pot, that would even look good in my garden! #HomeMattersParty Jamie recently posted...Make an Upcycled Seed Starter #DIY #GardenMy Profile

May 20, 2016
      They would be cute in your garden. Thanks for hosting so I can link up. Have a great weekend.

5. Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai
    May 22, 2016
    Hey, Barb! Just wanted to let you know that we loved your 12 Helpful Camping Hacks so much when you shared it at the #HomeMattersParty last week, we’ve FEATURED it THIS WEEK! Hope you can check it out when you get a sec! Happy weekend!!! http://lifewithlorelai.com/2016/05/19/home-matters-linky-party-87/ ~Lorelai Life With Lorelai / Home Matters Linky Party

May 24, 2016
      Thank you so much Lorelai. I'm really excited. Thanks for hosting each week so I can share. Have a great day.

6. Ancholy
    May 26, 2016
    My family loves to camp, we often organize camping on summer it's great to relax with your loved ones Ancholy recently posted...Best TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT for The Money ReviewsMy Profile

7. Maria Smith
    June 13, 2016
    These camping tips are really great and helpful. I had bookmarked this for next time

June 15, 2016
      Glad you found them helpful Maria. I'm getting ready to take my first camping trip of the summer in a week or so and will be using a lot of these ideas. Happy Camping!