One important self-care habit for me (and you as well) is to eat breakfast. I’m not a breakfast lover and have to make myself eat it. I find I do eat breakfast if I have things readily available. While searching Pinterest I ran across a recipe for Yogurt Breakfast Bark. The recipe looked easy enough (a must for me) and didn’t require a ton of ingredients. Let me show you how easy this Breakfast Bark is!
Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark
- 1 32 oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of your favorite granola
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of pecans or your favorite nuts
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the whole vanilla yogurt over the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each ingredient evenly over the yogurt.
- Once done put the pan in the freezer until it's frozen hard.
- After it is completely frozen you need to break it into pieces.
- I then put a serving size portion in a snack size baggie.
- Then I put all of the bags in a gallon size baggie and put them in the freezer.
NOTE: when you pull it out to eat it, you can’t dilly-dally while eating it. It will melt.
Are you a breakfast eater? Do you have a favorite grab & go breakfast recipe? If so PLEASE share with me.
Here are a couple of my Make Ahead Breakfast posts. I’m positive you will find something you’ll love.