1. got2havefaith
    November 6, 2013
    Love these card! Thanks for sharing and remembering Thanksgiving.

2. DesignedByBH
    November 6, 2013
    I love it and what a great reminder! I've read a lot of Beth Moore, as well and had a small notebook throughtout HS and college that I kept Bible verses in and it was always stashed in my purse. I've gotten away from it for some reason, but this is the perfect way to start again--and they're so pretty! I have a friend I'm going to share this with, as well (in addition to pinning!) Thanks for being a part of the Daily Blog Boost!~ Brooke ~

3. Emily Glover
    November 6, 2013
    What a great idea! I love this! I came over from the DBB. Pinning this!Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt

4. Crystal
    November 6, 2013
    Love these cards!!! What a great idea to remind us of God's words to us. Thanks so much!!

5. Ferrell Boys Mom
    November 7, 2013
    Thanks for sharing! I'm going to print the cards out and give them to my tween girl group I teach on Sunday afternoons! Most of them don't go to church anywhere and are only exposed to the Word on Sunday afternoons when my church takes the bus out in the neighborhoods to pick up children for afternoon Bible school. These girls love coming to out Bible school every Sunday afternoon. I think they will also love having these Scripture cards to take home with them. Thank you so much sharing!

6. completehousecare
    November 8, 2013
    Wonderful ideas and absolutely perfect way of thanksgiving. I love the templates of these cards, Thanks for sharing this incredible post.

7. Cynthia S.
    November 8, 2013
    What a wonderful way to celebrate and give thanks to our Father!

8. Carolyn McAfee
    November 8, 2013
    These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!Carolynhttp://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

9. Kathleen
    November 9, 2013
    What a wonderful idea! I love it and I know of a lot of other people who would love it as well. Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas

10. Claire Hartburn
    November 9, 2013
    Great project !!I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!Look forward to seeing you there :)http://lemonpaperdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/welcome-to-craft-create-inspire-linky.htmlClaire x

11. Bright and Beautiful
    November 12, 2013
    What a great idea to have pretty scripture cards. I'm thinking for me it would sure help with memorizing them if I have them handy to read and re-read. Thanks for the idea and the printables. Would you be willing to share this post and any of your other great ones at our Making Monday link party? We would love it and think our readers will, too. Thanks. Have a great week. <a href="http://www.abrightandbeautifullife.com/making-monday-13-2/http://www.abrightandbeautifullife.com/making-mon... />Lori @ A Bright and Beautiful Life www.abrightandbeautifullife.com

12. Summer Rumsey
    November 14, 2013
    Love all of your printables! Thanks for linking up to my linky party!

13. thethinkingcloset
    October 16, 2014
    Just wanted to thank you for sharing this! I was Google searching for something fall-ish with scripture to pop into treat bags for my church volunteers...and this is PERFECT! I know everyone will be so encouraged. Cheers! -Lauren

• bjac68
      October 17, 2014
      Lauren, that's a perfect gift! What a great idea. Thanks for choosing my cards. Have a wonderful weekend.

14. Jennifer
    November 2, 2019
    This will be nice for my Sunday School class. Thank you

November 3, 2019
      Jennifer, thanks for letting me know that. What a great idea. Enjoy!!