1. Michele
    April 9, 2015
    I love how it turned out! so perfect for spring. Denim and orange are always a cheery combination!

• bjac68
      April 10, 2015
      Thanks so much Michelle! I LOVE it too. Have a great weekend.

2. Teresa
    March 7, 2016
    I love it! Love the idea and love the colorful flowers! You did a great job! If you have time, come and share this post over at the Really Crafty link party that is live right now! (http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/the-really-crafty-link-party-9.html).

March 8, 2016
      Thank you so much! It reminds me of SPRING! I can't wait. I will hop on over there and link up. Thanks for inviting me.

• Teresa
      March 11, 2016
      Hi, just a quick note to let you know that I’ve featured this post today on The Really Crafty Link Party Features. Come and grab an “I was featured” button and browse around for the other features here: http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/the-really-crafty-link-party-9-featured-posts.html. Congratulations!

March 12, 2016
        Oh how exciting Teresa!! Thanks so much for featuring my wreath. Thanks for hosting so I can link up.

3. Coombe Mill – Fiona
    March 8, 2016
    I love your denim wreath it is perfect for spring and such a clever idea. Popping by from the Really Crafty Link up

March 8, 2016
      Thank you so much Fiona, I appreciate you stopping by. I really am enjoying the spring colors while I have snow on the ground.

4. Claire
    March 8, 2016
    Love denim upcycles, love this !

March 8, 2016
      I love how the wreath turned out. I appreciate you stopping by Claire.

5. DazzleWhileFrazzled
    March 8, 2016
    What a great use for old jeans, other than turning than into cutoffs! Visiting from Wine'd Down Wednesday party. DazzleWhileFrazzled recently posted...Miniature Terra Cotta Flower Pot WreathMy Profile

March 9, 2016
      Thank you so much!!

6. Holly
    March 15, 2016
    So great! Love the colors! Holly ;)

March 15, 2016
      Thank you so much Holly! Have a great day.

7. Jenny @ Refresh Living
    March 16, 2016
    I LOVE your wreath!! What a great way to reuse old jeans, and you brought it all together with those adorable flowers!

March 17, 2016
      Thank you so much Jenny! Thanks for stopping by to let me know you love it. Have a great night!