I will be attending a vision board workshop this Saturday. I’m excited to attend it. I could do it at home by myself but sometimes I need the accountability to make sure I complete it. Because I’m attending the class I wanted to create a vision board worksheet to help me define my dreams. I will be sure to show you mine next week and share with you how I did it. Until then why don’t you complete the vision board worksheet and start gathering the supplies listed below so you can make one too?
Items you will need to make a vision board:
- Vision Board Worksheet filled out
- Find images from magazines, Pinterest (print off images), Google images, words that inspire you and quotes that tie into your dreams.
- Tape, glue runner, washi tape or glue stick
- Embellishments: feathers, postcards, maps, stickers, flowers, stamps, etc.
- Colored Pens and Markers if you want to write on your vision board
- A base to put your dreams on. I have used a canvas, a piece of cardboard that I framed, an ugly picture from TJ Maxx that I covered over. Some prefer a 2-page notebook size as well. It really is your preference. There is no right or wrong way to do it.
Please let yourself have fun and dream! Don’t prejudge things. Don’t try and answer “how in the world will I ever be able to do that?” Terri Savelle Foy says, “When the vision is clear, the results will appear”. Let yourself dream and have fun.
Please leave me a comment and let me know if you will be joining me and making a vision board with me.
Make sure you check out this post on Why you need a clear vision for a successful life. It is part 1 of this series and contains a lot of WHY you need a clear vision.
Here is some inspiration to help you venture out of your safe place!
Here is some 2018 Goal Printables for your Goal setting.