1. Carol
    October 1, 2013
    These are such great printables -- love the chalkboard ones; and the Dollar Store vignette is adorable!

2. Crystal
    October 1, 2013
    Love the printables especially the chevron one. I'm kind of obsessed with chevron. My husband asked me last week when we were shopping what was my obsession with that pattern (it was chevron). I just replied that I love it!!

3. Lizbeth McGow
    October 3, 2013
    I think I like the chalkboard style better...I still do not own 1 chevron nothing, lol...haven't been able to quite dig it if you know what I mean! I really like all your Halloween ideas! Thank you so much for sharing at the Fluster Buster Party this week, Lizy party co host.

4. Krista thehappyhousi
    October 3, 2013
    ooooh such a HARD choice! I love chalkboards and chevron!! Thanks so much for sharing these! We have a fun Halloween blog hop link going on right now on twelve blogs! Would love you to come on and join and link this up!! vist <a rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow">the happy housie to share your Halloween stuff!! Hope to see you there:) Each host will be sharing favourites on social media all week long!!~Krista

5. My Life of Travels a
    October 3, 2013
    I love the chalkboard printable. So cute! I'd love it if you shared it on our linkup party this week! http://www.mylifeoftravelsandadventures.com/2013/...

6. Jessi @ Practically
    October 6, 2013
    Cute printable! Pinning this, and thanks so much for sharing it at my link party!

7. Jessi @ Practically
    October 7, 2013
    By the way, I featured this on my blog today! You can check it out here, and grab a Featured button if you don't already have one: http://practicallyfunctional.com/20-halloween-cra...

8. Leslie McCain
    October 8, 2013
    Love this and than k you for linking up at All Things Pretty...I pinned it and would love to see you back on Thursday at http://myfashionforwardblog.com

9. Krista thehappyhousi
    October 20, 2013
    Love these ones too!! Also pinned!!