1. Crystal
    October 29, 2013
    I love these printables!!! Thank you so much!!!

2. Cherry
    October 29, 2013
    Beautiful work! It's always so fun to add little festive touches like this - hope you have a very special Thanksgiving! I agree - it's often a holiday that is overlooked - and I like to make a big deal of it in our home, too. (Visiting from Titus 2sDay linkup)

3. Britni Vigil
    October 30, 2013
    These are so cute, I love that you used non-traditional Thanksgiving colors. Thanks for sharing!

4. Lisa @ Texas Decor
    October 31, 2013
    Hi Barb! I love these colors! The owl is adorable and I love the cupcake toppers! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5. Barb Marshall
    October 31, 2013
    I love the place card or food tent options! Thanks for sharing these. I love all things paper, stationery and gush about such things over at www.ritewhileucan.com. Visiting via "TheShadyPorch" link up

6. Marvelous Mommy
    November 4, 2013
    These are awesome! I love it!

7. Jessica Levinson
    November 4, 2013
    Love the placecard/food tent printables - was actually planning to make food tents this year so i don't have to explain to everyone what everything is! How do you make them from the printout?

8. SouthernMrs
    November 4, 2013
    Hi Barb, love the printables. I'm having a problem accessing Set 1. Both sets of printables only take me to Set 2 from the links in your post. Can you help? Thank you!

9. Katie
    November 4, 2013
    I am seriously loving these printables! Thank you for sharing them. I am not hosting Thanksgiving, but I will figure out a way to use these!Katie @ Addicted 2 DIYhttp://addicted2diy.com

10. Mariel
    November 5, 2013
    Love this! I'll be featuring it this weekend on the link party. Thanks for linking it up!! Mariel @ Or so she says...

11. Jocie@TheBetterHalf
    November 7, 2013
    fab printables barb. featuring you tonight!

12. Penney
    November 7, 2013
    thank you these are wonderful!

13. Summer Rumsey
    November 8, 2013
    Oh I love this set as well!! Thanks for linking up to my linky party!

14. Sü Smith
    November 8, 2013
    Thanks oodles!

15. abrookemiller
    November 20, 2013
    I love this whole collection! I have tried to download several times, the download is successful but I am unable to print? When I go to the downloaded file "print" is grayed out? I use Box all the time so I don't think it is a user error...any suggestions, I would love to use these!

16. Barb Camp/ Second Ch
    November 20, 2013
    Brooke Miller, can you email me. You are a no reply commenter and I emailed you but not sure you received it. bjac68@gmail.com

17. Beth
    November 23, 2013
    So beautiful, thank you! I shared on my FB page - https://www.facebook.com/thecozynestva?ref=hl

18. bjac68
    August 22, 2014
    Thanks so much for featuring my Thanksgiving party printables. Have a great weekend.

19. D. Garner
    November 7, 2017
    Thank you so much for sharing your printables!!! I am so excited to use these this thanksgiving for family to have during the day on Thanksgiving!!

November 8, 2017
      Doris, I'm so glad you love them. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)