1. Victoria Osborn
    November 12, 2013
    These are great! Such a wonderful idea too, especially for children to help them feel apart of the dinner conversation. Love these! I'm going to Pin these and download!

2. Joy Candrian
    November 12, 2013
    Found you from Hope Studios - love the conversation cards. Thanks for creating the cute cards and this idea. I'll be printing them for our Thanksgiving celebration.http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com

3. Keri at Growing in H
    November 12, 2013
    I love these and am pinning for future use! Thank you!

4. Crystal
    November 12, 2013
    These are awesome!! Love the cards!! Thanks so much!! Pinning :)

5. Susan @ Oh My! Creat
    November 18, 2013
    I featured you from Whimsy Wednesday! You can see the post here In this Easy Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas <a href="http://www.ohmy-creative.com/holiday-crafts/thanksgiving/easy-thanksgiving-table-setting-ideas/http://www.ohmy-creative.com/holiday-crafts/thank... />Thanks for linking each week!Susan

6. Renee Swope
    November 18, 2013
    Love this!! Going to share it on my Facebook page and link over to your blog :)Renee SwopeProverbs 31 Ministries

7. Mel
    November 19, 2013
    GREAT idea! Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us

8. Mackenzie
    November 22, 2013
    Great ideas Barb! These would be really fun!

9. Kim Banks
    November 26, 2013
    Love this! Thank you for sharing.

10. Caro
    November 28, 2013
    Thank you so much. These are great.

11. momaloft
    November 1, 2014
    So glad you shared these. We'll be hosting our daughter's new in-laws this year and I know these will come in handy!

• bjac68
      November 5, 2014
      So glad you can use them! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

12. Katherine
    November 2, 2014
    Stopping by from Link Party Palooza. These are too cute! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing! Katherine @ Everyday Celebrations http://everydaycelebrationsblog.blogspot.com/

• bjac68
      November 5, 2014
      Thank you so much!! Have a great week.

13. lyann
    October 18, 2015
    Thank you for the cards. So excited to use theses.

October 19, 2015
      Thanks Lyann! So glad you like them.

14. Emily @ The Benson Street
    November 12, 2015
    What a great way to get the conversation going. Thank you for linking up with the Monday Funday Party! -- Emily at thebensonstreet.com Emily @ The Benson Street recently posted...Creative Storage Solutions for Small BathroomsMy Profile

November 15, 2015
      Thank you Emily and thanks for hosting.

15. Nina Lewis
    November 13, 2015
    I'm dropping by from the Creative Exchange link party. This is such a wonderful idea and a great activity to do during your Thanksgiving dinner -- focusing on our blessings is a way to help family members see all of the good things in their lives.I have a link party that I invite you to share this idea with. My Party in Your PJs at Grandma Ideas http://grandmaideas.com is open through Sunday night at midnight (Mountain time). I hope you can drop by and share this idea -- and a couple others, too.Warmest regards, Nina Nina Lewis recently posted...Party in Your PJs #81My Profile

16. Vickie @Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
    November 16, 2015
    A great way to get to know the person next to you! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty Vickie @Vickie's Kitchen and Garden recently posted...Deals, Steals, and a Beautiful Sunday!My Profile

17. Laura
    November 18, 2015
    I love the colors you picked. They're perfect. :) Thanks for sharing! Laura recently posted...Blogging resources that are TOTALLY worth your timeMy Profile

November 18, 2015
      Thank you so much Laura! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.