1. Shirley Wood
    March 3, 2016
    Thank you for sharing these ideas with us at the Merry Monday party. I'll be sharing on my FB page this weekend. Shirley Wood recently posted...Mandarin Orange Salad And 4 Ingredient Mandarin Orange DressingMy Profile

March 3, 2016
      Thank you so much for sharing Shirley and thanks for hosting. Barb

2. Nicole
    March 5, 2016
    Barb, I love this round up of ideas! I work hard every Easter season to focus on the REAL meaning behind the season with my family. Featuring your post this week on Inspire Me Monday this week. Also Pinning, Stumbling, and sharing on Google+. Thanks for linking up with Inspire Me Monday!! Have a blessed week! Nicole recently posted...Over 100 Terrific Easter Activities for Kids You’ll LOVEMy Profile

March 5, 2016
      Thank you so much Nicole for sharing, pinning and stumbling my post! I really appreciate it. I also appreciate you hosting every week

3. Erlene
    March 20, 2017
    These are all great ideas for Easter and to show the real reason we celebrate. Thanks again for sharing this on Merry Monday. Erlene recently posted...Delicious Spring Cocktail Recipes – Merry Monday Link Party #146My Profile

4. Joyce
    March 23, 2017
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Funtastic Friday!

March 24, 2017
      Thanks Joyce and thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

5. Jenny
    March 12, 2018
    What wonderful ideas to remember the real reason for Easter. Thanks for sharing again at Merry Monday!

March 21, 2018
      Thank you! Thanks for hosting.

6. Katie
    March 13, 2018
    These are such great ideas. I might have to make a big version of the resurrection eggs for the church Easter Egg hunt. Thanks for all the resources!

March 21, 2018