I LOVE quick & easy dinner ideas. Sheet pan dinners have been my summer go to meals. Today I’m sharing with you a Quick & Easy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. The beauty of this sheet pan dinner is you can use the veggies you have on hand. Also, if you have a picky eater you don’t have to dip up that part of the dinner for them.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2-3 chicken breast (depending on size) cubed and seasoned with your favorite seasoning
- Your favorite vegetables or what you have on hand, cubed in bite size chunks
- Olive oil
- Canola oil spray
- Spray your pan with the spray to keep everything from sticking.
- Place your chicken on the pan in one corner.
- Continue adding your veggies to the pan. I keep mine separated most of the time because I have a child who is picky. That keeps him from having to pick out the things he doesn't like.
- Sprinkle the ingredients with olive oil.
- Bake in oven until chicken & veggies are cooked, approximately 20 minutes at 375.
- Once done dip up and enjoy!
- Serves 4
See I told you it was quick and easy and oh so delicious and healthy!
Do you have a favorite sheet pan recipe? If so leave me the link in the comments.
Check out these 20 Delicious Sheet Pan Dinners!