1. Michelles Tasty Crea
    May 11, 2012
    Brilliant! I can't wait to use this idea in my garden. What a fun, colorful way to label everything. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday.Michelle

2. Barb@Secondchancetod
    May 11, 2012
    Thank you Michelle! Thanks for visiting! I'm so glad you can use these. Mine look great in my garden. Have a great weekend!

3. Cheryl @ Sew Can Do
    May 20, 2012
    Cute idea & just in time - my ceramic markers finally bit the dust. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

4. thistlewoodfarm
    May 31, 2012
    What an awesome idea to use the shims! I love the fun colors that you painted them!Happy Great Outdoors to you!blessings,karianne

5. Barb@Secondchancetod
    June 1, 2012
    Cheryl thanks for visiting my blog and for commenting!! I love seeing them in my garden. So bright and fun!!! Thanks again!

6. Barb@Secondchancetod
    June 1, 2012
    Thanks Karianne~ I love seeing all the color in my gardens. Thanks for visiting.

7. Eclectically Vintage
    June 3, 2012
    Fun, simple, cute - my criteria for any craft! Thanks for coming to the party.Kelly

8. Kelley @ TheGrantLif
    May 13, 2013
    Super cute idea! I love this!

9. Scrappin Hard
    March 4, 2014
    I just printed off the labels, I loved your project and hope to recreate it tonight! Thanks a million for the idea!

10. Susan {ofeverymoment
    April 21, 2014
    I love these plant markers and pinned the idea to my "grow" board on pinterest! I might just cut pictures off the seed packages! And I already have some shims. Thanks for the fun idea!

11. Pam
    May 17, 2014
    How far does would a small bottle of acrylic paint go? As in, how many shims does one bottle cover? Trying to figure out my purchase. Thank you!

12. Betty819
    July 4, 2014
    What a nifty idea! In what part of the Home Improvement store would you find these type shims? I'm assumming in the lumber dept. Crown Molding dept.? i don't grow veggies but do raise flowers. One could use the flower catalog photoes, and label them, plus add height the flower will grow to..It will then help with the placement. I was just looking at all the different heights of coneflowers I have and thinking that a lot need to be planted further in the back row. When you snitch dried seed pods, you don't always write down how tall the plant grows..unless you take a tape measure with you which is not a bad idea. If you collect flower seed pods, take along the brown lunch bags and a magic marker so you can write the name of the flower and color and height it grows. Now I hope I can remember to do all of this when I go "snitching" or deadheading flowers in public places!

13. Arline
    August 3, 2014
    These are great! Thanks for sharing. Ps. Broccoli is spelled incorrectly. ;)

• bjac68
      August 3, 2014
      Thank you so much for pointing that out to me. I really appreciate it and I fixed it as well. Thanks for stopping by/

14. Erika
    August 21, 2014
    Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

• bjac68
      August 21, 2014
      Thank yo u for letting me know. I'm not sure what the issue is but I can see it in Chrome.

15. jordanlebouton
    April 17, 2015
    So cute. Thank you for doing the hard part. Editing and sizing. I am hopeless at it. My son and I are planting our very first garden. I am going to put these together for a gift for his hard work.

• bjac68
      April 17, 2015
      That makes me so happy that I can help you bless your son! Thanks for stopping by to tell me you like them. Have a great day!!!