1. Elizabeth
    September 13, 2013
    That's super cute! I really might have to give this a shot. Have a great weekend! ~Visiting from The Weekend re-Treat~

2. For My Love Of
    September 13, 2013
    I have to second the "super cute!" That shelf liner is cool. I didn't see any like that last week when I stopped in, I will have to check again! I was tempted to pick up one of those felt spider webs but I couldn't think of an immediate use, way to get creative girl!

3. Our Pinteresting Fam
    September 13, 2013
    I love the dollar store. Your vignette is just adorable. Love that felt wreath. Found you through the Link Party Palooza.

4. Jeanette
    September 13, 2013
    Very cute! Can't get enough of Dollar Store Decorations!

5. Emily
    September 14, 2013
    This is adorable! I will have to stop by my local store this weekend!-Emily www.simplelifeofafirewife.blogspot.com

6. Antonella
    September 15, 2013
    Great idea, and perfect for Halloween! Adding the liner to foam board is a great idea because it has such height!! I am an eclectic decorator for the holidays, and only have a few pieces for Halloween...I found you through the Craft Frenzy Friday Link Party where I have the following projects linked; Spooky Halloween Card and Subway Art Printable, would love it if you'd stop by too.Hugs, antonella :-)

7. PinkOddy
    September 15, 2013
    I had a similar idea - love the spider, thank you for sharing your idea.

8. Jessi @ Practically
    September 16, 2013
    Oh my gosh I love it! That spider is just too cute! In case you didn't see it earlier, I featured this on my blog today! I'm stopping by to pin, and to let you know you can grab a Featured button if you don't already have one! http://practicallyfunctional.com/11-diy-halloween...

9. Brooke
    September 17, 2013
    Don't you love what you can find at the dollar store these days? I always get so excited to see their seasonal items. Love what you did! Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy your day!

10. Alexis Middleton
    September 17, 2013
    Love it! I've got to get to the dollar store!

11. Antonella
    September 18, 2013
    Hello Barb, fellow featured friend at Practically Functional... Stopped by to let you know I've pinned your project and included it in my post for my Walkabout Wednesday post.Hugs, Antonella :-)

12. Life With The Crust
    September 18, 2013
    This looks amazing!! I love it!! I would love to invite you to link it up at our new party Lovely Ladies Linky where you link up once and get seen on 6 blogs!! Link up starts Wednesdays! http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/lovely-ladies-linky-link-up-2/Hope to see you there :)Parrish @ Life With The Crust Cut Off

13. Sarah Vanderkooy
    September 18, 2013
    Cute! Love the fun colors. Its great when you can do something like this for a few bucks.Thanks for sharingSarahCreative Ramblings

14. TitiCrafty by Camila
    September 21, 2013
    This is so nice! LOL I loooved the spider!... Nice small decoration. Thanks for those ideas!!! And Thanks so much for sharing this with me at Bewitch Me & Titi! Hope to have you back with more amazing shares! Hope you are having a marvellous week!!!XOXOCami @ TitiCrafty.com

15. Jennifer Hughes
    September 21, 2013
    I wanted to invite you to the Friday Flash Blog Party, the best linky in town! I hope you'll join us and link up. Who knows. You may just get highlighted!The party goes on ALL weekend. Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution <a href="http://www.thejennyevolution.comwww.thejennyevolution.com<br />

16. Lisa Lynn
    September 22, 2013
    How cute is that! Thanks for sharing on The Creative Home & Garden Hop...hope to see you again today!http://littlehomesteadonthehill.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-creative-home-garden-hop-10.html

17. Kathy Penney
    September 24, 2013
    This is adorable and I love that it comes from the Dollar Store. Pinning to my Halloween board. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty.

18. webdown
    February 14, 2015
    I blog often and I truly appreciate your content. The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.